Some questions have always lingered on my mind...
Why is it that we call the world we see, we live in as the Real World??
What is it that makes it Real??
How do we define real?
How can we tell reality from a dream?
Why is that whenever I sleep I see myself in different places. Places I've never seen (not even in pictures), interacting with people; some of whom I've never met in my life??
It's like I'm living in another world where I make different choices, decisions and live a different life.
And yet all of that is as vivid as the so-called Real World is to me.
I can feel every touch, every sensation, be it happiness or pain with not even the slightest doubt in my mind that it is all a dream.
If definition of reality is based on assumptions....then....
Why is it that we call the world we see, we live in as the Real World??
What is it that makes it Real??
How do we define real?
How can we tell reality from a dream?
Why is that whenever I sleep I see myself in different places. Places I've never seen (not even in pictures), interacting with people; some of whom I've never met in my life??
It's like I'm living in another world where I make different choices, decisions and live a different life.
And yet all of that is as vivid as the so-called Real World is to me.
I can feel every touch, every sensation, be it happiness or pain with not even the slightest doubt in my mind that it is all a dream.
If definition of reality is based on assumptions....then....
Why can i not assume that when I am awake, I'm actually sleeping and when I'm sleeping, I'm actually.....AWAKE!!!
Good start bro :) Planting an idea! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you ^_^
Deletethat had been my idea since long back .... good to know that someone else thinks the same... its strange how we can connect two diffrnt yet similar worlds....!!! There are two different worlds ... we can come to that conclusion.. somehow!! If that is true ... we connect both the worlds???... what for ... whats the purpose of the dual life we live !! n wat about insomaniacs?? i have heard they usually end up in split personality ... is that the other side of them ?? the other side from another wrld or dimension or whatever we describe r dreams to be from??.... Wish we could answer all that !!!
ReplyDelete^_^
DeleteVishu... This is something differrent than the other... Really amazing yaar... Quite interesting tooo.... Gifts me more like this... Waiting for your next Blog.... :)
ReplyDelete